Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Crank That




Hello again! Well today I took my crank arm off to reverse it so I can weld them into foot rests. Thos pictures are of the final product of the crank arms and the sprocket that I had to grind off. I used a crank puller tool to get the arm off but it was the wrong kind so I had to modify it. I got the Park tool CCP-44. When I was supposed to get the CCP-22. My local bike store told me wrong. But it all worked out anyway. I should be getting my seat sleeve from Retmachinist tomorrow in the mail. If not then Wednesday. I ordered a 7/8" laid back seat post from the bike shop as well. Oh yea I bought the paint today. I chose to get stuff that would last so I bought Plasti-kote. It can get expensive. I paid $40 just for primer, top coat, clear coat, and paint remover. Now I really don't want to mess up. Well everything is going well so far *knocks on wood*. I will hopefully have another update tomorrow with the seat sleeve.

No comments:

Post a Comment