Thursday, July 2, 2009

Painting Small Parts and Seat Sleeve




Well today I painted the fender, handlebars, and fork brackets. I really am liking this plastikote. I also got my seat sleeve in the mail from Retmachinist today! I really like it. The only problem is that there was this notch inside the original seat post so I accidentally got it stuck and had to pound the living guts out of it. It still works, but I wish i would have realized that I needed to sand down the notch. Here's a picture of the almost finished seat post.

Well that's all for today. I will hopefully be stripping my frame tomorrow and painting it, but I might save it until after the 4th of july. If I don't make another post Happy Independance Day to all my loved ones and friends. And to anyone who is actually reading this blog lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment